BVExpo is the UK’s leading Entertainment and Media Tech event, with a 20-year history dedicated to the broadcast, production and post-production sectors. In recent years, the show has evolved into
BVExpo is the UK’s leading Entertainment and Media Tech event, with a 20-year history dedicated to the broadcast, production and post-production sectors. In recent years, the show has evolved into an all-encompassing event and now covers the Connected Media, AV Systems Integration, Live Production, VR and creative sectors. It attracts more than 15,000 visitors who attend to discover and learn about the latest products, services and trends from more than 300 leading manufacturers and distributors.
LCA will be showing a wide range of kit with lots of new, innovative products from Cineo, LiteGear, K5600, RatPac, LSC Lighting and DoPchoice.
Why visit BVE
- Expand your contacts and network with over 15,000 fellow professionals to stay ahead of trends, developments and projects
- Discover, test and experiment with the latest gear, technology, software and services by accessing hundreds of companies all under one roof. LCA will be showing exciting new products for you to get hands on with
- Seminars and lighting workshops through the day, every day
- Meet the LCA team face to face and do business on site through the new BVE Meeting Service. This allows you to contact and arrange onsite meetings with us ahead of time
- Opportunity to win a Cineo Matchbox by visiting our stand (K40)
Tuesday 28th February -10:00-18:00
Wednesday 1st March – 10:00-18:00
Thursday 2nd March – 10:00-16:30
February 28 (Tuesday) - March 2 (Thursday) gmt
Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL