The Vortex24 maintains the high-quality standards synonymous with the Vortex8 while offering triple the output and greater coverage. This larger form factor simplifies rigging and reduces the need for multiple units in large-scale productions, while offering the power and precision needed for exterior and condor work, plus intricate image-based lighting scenarios.
- Pixel Precision: 24 pixel zones for lighting effects like fire and motion with smooth dimming across all intensities, all while maintaining colour accuracy.
- Powerfully Efficient: Draws 1950W power, and includes a ‘House Power’ setting for 15A circuit operation.
- Compact Design: Built-in ballast facilitating easier storage on carts and integration into truck packages.
- Networking Simplicity: Equipped with dual Ethernet ports with a built-in Gigabit switch, enabling single-cable runs and daisy-chaining of units.
- Quick Adjustments: A front latch system enables swift swaps of diffusers and accessories and includes a medium flat diffuser for immediate light softening.
- Light Source: RRGBBW (red+deep red, green, blue+royal blue, white), throwing 90,000lumens at 3m (5600K, naked) with a 20º beam angle