Tunable from 2700K to 6500K, the Rosco Braq Cube WNC embodies what every lighting professional needs – over 7000 lumens of bright, beautiful white light!
Size matters, and Braq delivers where others can’t! Using 21 high quality Cree XML 4W emitters, the Braq Cube™ WNC outputs more then 7000 lumens and can adjust from 2700K to 6500K. A unique mix of warm, neutral and cool LEDs insure excellent rendering across all colour temperatures. Small enough to be built into scenery or soits, and light enough to mount as a track light, the Braq Cube™ WNC is perfect for use on TV or film sets and photography studios, and in retail lighting, museum and other architectural installations that need a gorgeous white light with excellent colour rendering.
At its native 19° beam spread, the Rosco Braq Cube™ packs a punch of light! But to provide the control needed by most designers, every Braq Cube™ comes complete with a set of lenses in 20°, 40° and 60° beam spreads.
- Balanced assortment of warm, neutral and cool LEDs provide a bright yet versatile punch of white light
- Unique patented (US Patent No. 8,767,398) heat management system packs the most lumens into the smallest form factor
- No expensive power supply or ballasts – direct to mains power 90-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- Over 20 luminaires on a single 20A circuit
- Modular design easily configures in strips and arrays for maximum versatility
- Flicker-free dimming in 8 or 16 bit resolution
- Intuitive touch panel full-text interface for manual control
- Easily installed on standard line-voltage lighting track with optional yoke assembly, including full DMX track options
- Full assortment of spot, medium and wide lenses included
- Novel “filament mode” mimics the delayed blackout glow of incandescent fixtures
Rosco Braq Cube WNC Accessories
- Top hat
- 1/2 Top Hat
- Egg Crate Louvre
- Barn Doors (Set of 4)
- Yokes & Mounting Hardware
- Symmetrical Diusers
- Assymmetrical Diusers
- Power Cable with Inline Switch